Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last Upward Game

Last Saturday was the final basketball game for the boys. I was a little sad to see it end...it is nice to be inside for a sport in cold weather but these 9am game times were getting old! We had to get up by 7:30 to get all 5 of us ready, fed and there on time. Then we had to just sit there watching them practice for 30 minutes and Jett's game was only 30 minutes. I am still kicking myself that I never videoed any of his games...or Davis'! I am really slacking with the video camera...its like I have 10,000 pictures and no video.

Saturday we went to the gym 30 minutes early to get some individual shots of the boys because I only ordered the team photo. It is so much cheaper for me to order them and this way I can get some of the boys together and of them with Duffer...plus you never get very many with the packages they offer. So here they are...not that they are magnificent or anything.

Jett didn't want to take pictures...he wanted to run and play so he didn't cooperate too well.

Davis





The last time Jett running out...I received so many comments about being a good mom and having Jett's stars on his shirt...ironically Duffer did these...you would know if I had done them because they would have been thrown on there but he strategically places them perfectly on there!

I guess at least if Duffer is going to be chomping on gum...he is color coordinated!

Can someone tell me what my child is doing?? He is the one on the end undressing himself...
The boys watching the puppet halftime show...
My little "stick"...
The girls...Allie, Macey, and Alexis...watching Davis' game...

I hate this one turned out blurry...it is so hard to tell on the LCD screen but it was hilarious...Davis' form that is...hard to see from here but he did actually make this shot....I personally think he looks like a flying monkey!

Cade and Jett....

Cassie and Rylee
The kids watching the halftime show of Davis' game...put on by the youth...and Rylee just had to be right in the middle of it.

We stayed for a little bit of Alexis' game so I could take a couple of pictures but then I had to leave because we went out with friends for dinner that night too for my birthday.






Next year will be Davis' final year in Upward. As soon as Davis finishes it will be time for Rylee to start!

We had our Upward Awards night Tuesday night at HGBC. The boys love their backpacks they received (as their award) and they are carrying them to school...along with many of the others. I took Rylee because I was afraid to leave her with my grandma after it appeared the kids were getting sick. She was a mess!!

We sat behind Davis' team and she wanted to sit on the boys' laps the entire time. I am happy to say this is the first year that I went that I didn't get called up on stage so maybe I will sit in the back from now on!! LOL

No comments: