My Birthday was a whirlwind to say the least. I am so thankful to be blessed with such wonderful friends, family and co-workers. I didn't get much work done that day for so many co-workers stopping by to bring me cards and gifts or calling me and emailing me. I was given breakfast throughout the week and doughnuts, and honeybuns....all of this did nothing for my attempt to lose weight but I did hold strong and am proud to say that I have lost 7 pounds in the last 8 weeks...my goal is 10 pounds so I am close!!
So my birthday fell on a Wednesday so we skipped Awana since the kids go to bed at 7:30. We even skipped supper and only had cake...since we are cool parents like that! ;)
Here are Jett and Rylee being cool while I am getting the cake ready...

Maybe they are practicing for charm school???

This cake was bought for me by one of my dear co-workers, Kim. She is awesome! The night before we had a Mary Kay party at her house, my first one since I started selling it and I was mortified. I don't like to speak in front of people of she knows that so she had me a cake and birthday present! She is awesome and I did GREAT at the party {in sales
not speaking!}. :o)

Then my dear sweet Grandma snuck in my house and had this cookie cake waiting for me...

The kids and me


I was shocked when I opened up the card from my grandma to find $100 because she had already given me $100...she does WAY too much for me!!!

Very happy...

The color on this picture was terrible so I had to make it black and white but I wanted you to see...if you can...how cute it was that Rylee signed her card all by herself!

Duffer and me taken by Davis...the "other" family photographer.

We had a fun night and then I spent the remainder of the night on the computer entering my first MK order.
I went out to eat almost everyday at work which was nice....I usually don't go out for lunch because it is so hard to get in and out and back in 30 minutes.
3 comments:
That picture duffer got of the money was so funny! Loved it, those where so good, and I loved your cake! YUMMY!
HAHAHA...I LOVE RYLEE'S SHIRT! TOO FLIPPIN CUTE!
Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry I missed it. I have not been on the computer lately!!!! You keep looking younger and younger!!
Post a Comment