Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rylee...My Princess

Here are some recent pictures of Rylee...my MIL wanted an 8x10 of Rylee (which I needed a recent photo of her so we took these after church on Sunday) because she is putting it with the boys and Scyler's school photos all in one frame to hang on the wall.

Rylee wasn't the best subject to photograph as she wanted to be more silly than pose...you should see the out takes...I will save those for another post!

We finally got rid of the gum as it was showing in every stinking photo!!!


She can still be prissy when she wants to be...although she whined about wearing the dress, the tights, the boots and wearing her hair down!!!! UGH!!!!

Playing with PhotoShop for a Vintage looking photo....


I haven't been taking as many photos because I am a natural light girl...hate using the flash...makes the photos too harsh...and things are just too ugly outside right now...hurry up spring!!! I need some recent photos of my babies!!! I am jonesing (sp??)for new photos!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is some cute stuff!!! Rotten!

Amy said...

Great pics of Little Miss Priss!