Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...white chocolate mocha lattes from Starbucks...Coach purses...watching my recorded shows (TiVo)...watching my boys play sports...lazy weekends...tanning in the sun...family time...dear friends...photography - taking and editing photos (has always been my #1 hobby since age 11)...PhotoShop (my obsession)...weekend getaways...VACATIONS...buying new clothes...seeing movies in the theatre...peaceful summer nights...anything sweet...anything personalized (another one of my obsessions)...wild flowers...funky jewelry...strawberry mango smoothies from Max-Max...tickling my children...a clean house...surfing the NET (myspace, blogging, shopping, etc.)...Trident Splash strawberry-lime gum...consignment sales...Lipton Green Tea...any type of teeny tiny object...anything from Brighton...listening to my iPod...getting new accessories for my Canon Rebel XT...
4 comments:
I really like it! I'm anxious to see it when you add the red!
I like it too! Did you get in touch with your hairdresser?
Hey Talina! I did finally hear back from my hairdresser but she won't be back in until Tuesday...she only works 3 days a week. :( So I will know tomorrow when she can touch me up. I like it but just want it to be more contrasted...that is what people have always liked about my hair is the major contrast between the blonde and the dark and I think she was afraid I would flip out if it was too much but that was actually the look I was going for...something different! :) We'll see how it turns out...stay tuned...I may look like Rainbow Brite in the end...HAHA
I have always liked your hair...but I think it looks really good shoulder length...and would look Awesome..the same length as the picture...Can't wait to see it..I may go with something edgy myself...na...I have no backbone! hehehehe not when it comes to hair!
Post a Comment