Saturday, December 27, 2008

Visit with High School Friends

Today my best friend from high school, Dawn, and I went to a birthday party for the daughter of another high school friend. Audrey was born around Christmas so her mom, Olivia, had a party for her while they were in for Christmas.

Here is Olivia with another high school buddy's (Hayley) daughter, Gabby. She was 8 months old but so itty bitty...so cute.
Here Dawn is holding Gabby and that is Hayley in the white. I didn't attempt to hold her...other people's babies make me nervous!!
Rylee and Adreanna (Olivia's older daughter) became fast friends!! Check her out posing!

Sara and her mega camera. She has the newer version of my camera but with a super duper flash to go with it. It is entirely too confusing for me although one would be handy so I didn't have to shoot indoor pictures in auto mode...which I hate doing....makes me feel like I am not really using a good camera. We have a lot of fun getting together because she knows everything I don't know how to do in PhotoShop and vice versa so we try to teach each other. Eventually we will be experts in it all....haha...nice dream huh???
The two big hits at the party for Rylee were the 9 or 10 pair of dress up shoes and the pink sugar wafers!Rylee took to Dawn immediately which tickled Dawn to death. This was the first time she has seen her. We lost touch shortly after Jett was born...we both graduated ETSU at the same time which was really cool. Thanks to Facebook we are back in touch and definately going to do better this time.

Dawn and me...and I did dig out some high school pictures for comparision but my scanner still isn't hooked up...maybe I will play with it tonight...I will post them when I get it up and working.

Olivia and Rylee....does she know any strangers???

Olivia and me...we were good friends our sophmore year...I believe we had a few wrecks together with my wild driving! We lived on the same street.
Rylee and Adreanna
Being very silly!!!
It took me forever to get Rylee to leave. She wanted to stay with her new friend.
Here is a picture from the last time we all got together. It was March of 2005 for Olivia's baby shower when she was pregnant with Adreanna. As you can see (I am the hippo 2nd from left) I was pregnant too with Rylee.
Tabitha, me, Olivia, Hayley, Melanie, Morgan (Melanie's daughter) and Dawn.
We had a great time...I was so wiped out that I went straight to bed!!!

No comments: