Saturday, December 27, 2008

Me - Fabulous???


My friend, Amy, gave me this awesome award...not sure that I am deserving of it but I certainly appreciate it!! Thanks Amy!!



Here are the rules:
Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Here are Five (surely wouldn't have time to name them all now would we???) of my Addictions:

  1. My computer...anyone who knows me knows I cannot live without being "connected". I do my shopping on it, it is my resource for how to do anything, I stay connected with friends and family, well you get the point...just couldn't live without it.
  2. My Blackberry...even though I have only had this little baby for about 2 weeks...it is most certainly attached to my hip!! Now that I am connected (thru it) I can email and IM and keep my entire life on it...what more could a computer geek want???
  3. My headache medicine....now I know this one sounds bad and no I am not a pill popping freak...but if you have ever lived with chronic headaches and migraines you will totally understand...there may be on one or two days of the entire month when I don't have a headache and my medicine helps me to get through the daily grind with work, kids and responsibilites with headaches.
  4. My daily dose of caffeine...it is very hard for me to "get going" in the mornings especially going to work at 6:30am {which means getting up around 5am} so I always drink a Vault on the way to work and then one cup of coffee at work. You would not want to be around me without it!
  5. My lip gloss...especially this time of the year...I usually put lipstick on in the mornings when I put on my makeup but after that I just wear lip gloss. I usually have three different shades (needing a refill now though so only have one) but that way they go with whatever color I am wearing. I bet I apply lip gloss at least 100 times a day!

Now I have to tag 5 people to give this award to and they are...Cassie, Tanja, Allison, Stephanie, and Anne.


No comments: