We piddled around the house putting up stuff here and there...Duffer hung my awesome star outside so I will get some pictures and post tomorrow.
We had wonderful friends come to visit and see the house. Then we took the kids to our church for Parent's Nite Out. We planned to go eat and get all of our shopping done but it didn't work out that way.
We first went to Verizon and got part of my Christmas present. Duffer has wanted me to get a Blackberry because he and the rest of his family have them and they can Instant Message each other. I was turned off on the Blackberry at first until I discovered I could check Facebook on it. Then I guess Duffer got tired of me playing on his phone and decided to get me my own!
We did have a tiny bit of trouble since we just got our phones in the summer and were under contract. Then I remembered that when we added Davis' line we just gave him my old phone so we could still buy one phone at sale price! So we got the Blackberry (pink one) for me and gave Davis my Voyager (I didn't like the touch screen). I love my phone and have played on it ALL night.
Then we went to Target and did some shopping. We ran into an old friend and talked for almost 25 minutes so we were rushing around trying to hurry. We checked out at 8:40 (had to pick kids up at 9pm) and rushed home...which is 1 mile from our church now -yay...to unload the gifts so the kids wouldn't see. Then we booked it to the church...yes we were 6 minutes late...and picked up our kids and the Allen boys and came home. The kids played for a bit until the Allens had to go home and then we put ours in bed (thank goodness they had their baths before we had left).
We made them all go in their rooms (Davis was actually in mine) and watch TV by themselves...usually we have to lay down with them. We went downstairs to watch TV, checked on them an hour later and they were all 3 asleep!! This is the first time ever they have went to sleep on their own.
I was killing time on the computer waiting on my bed to warm up...just turned heated mattress pad on and I am sure it is ready. So I am off here to go to sleep...I have to tackle 3 kids solo in the morning for church...Duffer is finishing the closet he is building at his dad's and then putting his transmission back in his vehicle so it will run again!
It's been a busy but wonderful weekend. I will update tomorrow with some pictures.









1 comment:
I love my BlackBerry too! They are so addictive!!
Post a Comment