Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jett's School Program

Little late...but I finally got Jett's program on here. His entire learning center put this on...so it was Kindergartners, 1st and 2nd graders. The theme was How the Penguins Saved Christmas. Since this was Jett's first school program, we didn't really know what to expect. We did know that he didn't volunteer for a part either. :(

He was on the front row which was great for picture taking but they still look rough...even after editing because I was way in the back. I cannot get my pictures to look good in low lighting from a distance. :( Here was Jett when he saw us!

This one was a little blurry but I had to show you how beside himself he was!!! He was even waving frantically to Davis.

I said he didn't have a part but he did have a small dancing solo. He and 3 others danced like penguins...wobbling from side to side...and he was cracking up!!

I think he waved the entire play! Another parent who sat closer told us that Jett entertained everyone. :)

This was in the end when they were doing motions and my ones with him playing his bazooka were blurry so didn't add them on here.
Papaw Maynard and Nene came to watch.
Rylee had to jump in the picture.
Grandma never misses a program!
The proud parents. :)

Even big brother thought he did well.
Davis made this ornament at school this week and I just loved it. Accidentally deleted my picture of the back view but here it is on my tree.
Today we had school parties and I will get those uploaded this weekend...sometime....it's going to be a busy one!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! those are too cute...I love the picture of all 3 of y'all!