It was a very long night. The wedding was in Bristol so we had to leave at 4pm. This was THE longest wedding I had ever attended...lasting just over an hour!! There were many solos sung, readings read, and they even had a communion service. It was interesting though because it was at an Episcopal church so when they did the communion, they used real wine and everyone drank from the same cup. Not quite like that do it in the Baptist church where I attend...so it was neat to see a different variation.
Weddings always make me sad because it reminds me that Duffer and I never had one. I did have one with Davis' dad and I hated being up in front of everyone...you know me...I hate attention!! When Duffer and I got married there was no way I would have asked my family for money to get married again so we just went to the court house. I even drove Duffer to work afterwards. The thing I hate the most is we have no pictures...wedding pictures.
We have talked several times about renewing our vows...and we decided we may do that on our 10 year anniversary. We'll see...we have 3 1/2 years to plan that...
After the wedding, we drove to The Centre for the reception. It was so beautiful!! The reception was very fancy...sit down dinner, assigned seating, beautiful cakes, many toasts and other formalities. Our table was full of people I work with. We had a blast.
Here is Gina and me...her office is right beside where I sit. We are pretty much always together at work...we go to fitness classes during lunch or go out for lunch when we are too lazy to work out. She is hilarious and tons of fun!!!
Gina and her husband, Dean...he is a team manager at Eastman. We had it made all night between Dean and Duffer waiting on us hand and foot!!! :-)










1 comment:
Im so Lovin the pic of you & duffer, what a great picture!
Gina is so Pretty! She wears white so well..Such pretty girls, lovin the pics of y'all too!
Post a Comment