If feeling like my head is going to explode and my throat is going to close up isn't enough...yesterday morning I woke up with a UTI (urinary tract infection)! Guys are so lucky they don't have to go through that! Poor Duffer had to go to Wally World at 5:30am to get me the lovely medicine that turns your urine orange...but hey it works!!!
So you can imagine how I feel today with the combination of both. But I am a mommy and I can't stop...Tonight is Davis' school program and he is very excited. Me - not so much because there is one part where he has to come to the audience and get me to dance (the waltz of all dances) in front of everyone...yes this will be a sweet moment...but I also may throw up having to do it...but I will do it for him. :o)
He also has his D.A.R.E. graduation on Thursday at 1:30pm...do they not realize we work???? They "say" they want all the kids to be there and that is why they have it at that time.
Also this week is Muffins for Moms on Wednesday, Biscuits for Dads on Thursday and then on Friday is Goodies for Grandparents. Duffer and I are both going to attempt to go.
Thursday, Duffer has a coach's meeting for Jett's basketball team. He coached Davis for a few years and stopped because he doesn't think that Davis listens to him as well as a coach he isn't related to. So he plans to do the same with Jett for a few years. I can't wait to see who all is on his team. We already know that his friend, Cade, is on there because James and Cassie volunteered to help Duffer coach. I can't wait to see those little boys play. When Davis started playing, you had to be in 1st grade so watching kindergartners will be comical!!
Finally, we did hear from the bank yesterday and they said they saw no problem with the loan. They were ordering the appraisal so hopefully that will go well. We are hoping to negotiate moving in early this week. As soon as I know something definite I will keep you all posted.









1 comment:
Oh No, I hate your sick again!!!
Great News on the house, I just hate it will be so cold, sorry we are not able to help this time, had to hire mover's ourselves, but you that situation!
Post a Comment