Jett pointed to his teeth and said..."It looks like I have a missing tooth right there!" Poor child...of all things for me to give my kids I gave them my diastema (space between your two front teeth). Davis had this also but not as prominent as Jett does.

So I get to explain how Mommy had the same thing and had it filled (bonded) in when I was in middle school. I still have the bonding there and no one ever notices. If you don't believe me here is my lovely (note the sarcasm) 3rd grade school picture...can you say total geek??? Notice the space...yes I hated it with a passion!
Here is Davis' school picture...all I can say is THANK GOD we cut that hair! I think Davis looks a little like me...and...
a little like my dad...this was taken in 1964...WOW...funny this is Duffer was born 3 years later! My dad was 10 in this picture...same age as Davis above! I am sure my dad will kill me for putting this on here...but wasn't he cute?!?!
We all have the dimple in our chins....it's a Creasy trait...my kids have it too but not enough where you would notice. To all our family...I have not handed any pictures out yet....and Duffer has really been on me...but my printer at home needs cartridges so I haven't made my famous labels for the back of the pictures...I hate when people write on the backs of pictures because it usually smears so I have always typed on clear address labels and put their name, date taken, and grade they were in. I am doing that tomorrow at work and we will get these to everyone.
I woke up today extremely sick. I went to medical and so now not only do I have the UTI (yes still have it) but they tested me for strep but it was negative. They did give me 3 kinds of medicine to take...which is why I am at home and Duffer took the kids to Awana. My throat seriously feels like I am trying to swallow knives. I woke up 3 times last night just because I couldn't swallow. I never took my antibiotics from the last time I was sick so I started taking them today.
I will end with some good news...OUR LOAN WAS APPROVED...finally...and they had the appraisal today. My realtor said we probably won't hear about the results of it for a couple days. Unfortunately this has taken so long that I see no way we can move in this weekend so it will probably be Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving...while my mom and her husband are visiting. UGH! I am stressing but Duffer told me not to worry that he would do all the moving so I could visit. Of course I can't let him do all that work but hopefully if we get enough help it won't take too long to move everything. I am so excited...now I just have to get healthy and keep the rest of us from getting it!









3 comments:
There school pictures we're terrific...I was lovin the picture of you!
My denist will be bonding one of my teeth on Dec 5..I had a small gap on the left of my 2 big teeth in the front the older I have gotten it has increased..so Bonding here we come...he said he can make it look like it has always been perfect, we'll see...
Don does have to have surgery we found out yesterday, they are suppose to be calling us back to set it up 1st of December....so we'll see...
Can't wait to see your new house...
Hope your feeling better Today, but you only have 4 hrs to survive today!
Thanks Allison, but actually still feel horrible and I have to work until 4 (but leaving from 11-1 to get my hair done). :O(
Post a Comment