Here are Davis and Jett by the scarecrow.
This was Rylee's reaction when I asked her to pose by the scarecrow...
Then she thought Daddy would tell her she didn't have to take the picture. But Daddy stood behind Mommy. :o)
This is what I got...not the greatest because I had to snap it fast before she ran away...it turned out a tad blurry.
Davis picking his pumpkin of choice...
Davis didn't enjoy playing for the Chargers because his friends played on the Lynxes. So there we sat on the Chargers side but just had to cheer for the Lynxes. It was the 4th quarter...score was 0 to 0...when finally the Chargers scored 6 and then missed the 2 point conversion. With only a minute left, the Lynxes scored and they did get the 2 point conversion leaving it 8-6 with about 40 seconds left in the game. The Chargers almost scored again...making it to the 20 yard line or so....until the Lynxes intercepted and the game was over! It was SO INTENSE!!!
Now don't get me wrong, I like the Chargers and have a lot of friends who coach and play on that team but we were so happy for the Lynxes. Both teams were undefeated and this was the first time the Chargers have lost a game in 2 years. I think they will play each other in the championship game on November 1st and we will be there for sure!
On the way home...the entire 1 minute drive...this is what Rylee was doing...










No comments:
Post a Comment