Now I personally am thinking this doesn't look too safe. But it worked for what she wanted and she did NOT fall so it is okay. She is such a nut and has the biggest imagination.
I was up all night long...6 or 7 times at least...with Davis. He kept waking up and crying because his stomach hurt so bad. Apparently this virus doesn't have throwing up or diarrhea like most do...your stomach just cramps and you are pretty lethargic.
I gave up on sleeping around 6:30am...Duffer woke me up as he was leaving for work because he couldn't find his keys...and got on up. I went to watch TV with the small hope I would fall back asleep.
After 20 minutes or so Davis came in there...then another 20 minutes or so Jett followed...and then shortly after here came Rylee. Do they just know I am awake??? Last Saturday they slept until 10am!!!! Today they were up (all 3 of them) by 7:30. Well, maybe this means we can all take a nap today!
Obviously Davis didn't get to go to the beach with his real dad...they left around 6am this morning. The selfish part of me is very happy...he has never gone on vacation with them so I was very worried...but the mommy in me is sad for Davis. I know everything happens for a reason so it wasn't meant for Davis to go. Since we didn't take a vacation this year due to all of our moving, Duffer has promised us a 12 day vacation next year...woohoo!!!
It looks like our weekend is going to be slow...and trust me I am NOT complaining...I am loving the downtime! Today is finishing laundry, cleaning and digging out all of our winter clothes. Tomorrow is house hunting again.
I will probably post again today. My friend, Holly, is coming over to look at the pictures I took of her son, Jai, back in July! While she is over here she is going to trim Rylee's hair. This will be Rylee's first haircut and while it pains me to do it, her hair is very thin and stringy so I am hoping this will thicken it up and help it grow faster. Stay tuned for the pictures...I will try not to cry in them...









No comments:
Post a Comment