Friday, September 26, 2008

Changed Again

I wasn't too crazy about the last layout so I toned it down some with this new one. These things are trial and error you know...and when you look at yours everyday it has to be one you like.

I am thoroughly exhausted after this long Friday. I ended up having to leave work early to take Davis and Jett back to the doctor. It has been 4 days since Jett had his cortisone shot and still broken out badly and Davis had it too...just not as bad. They wrestle all the time so I am sure that is how Davis got the poison ivy on him.

We saw Chris again and he prescribed them both an oral steroid and a steroid cream. He also checked Davis because his stomach had been bothering him.

Davis was up last night with his stomach but I thought he might just be nervous about going to the beach tomorrow with his dad's family. When I picked the boys up at daycare, I learned that Davis had been sleeping in the clinic all morning. After the doctor visit, I took Jett back to school and let Davis stay home with me.

We went home and he slept all day...even in the car while we went back and picked up Jett and Rylee and stopped by pharmacy. He has slept all evening and feels pretty warm.

I called his dad and he is too scared to take him to the beach now. Davis is too sick to care now (I told him he couldn't go since he was sick) but when he starts to feel better, he is going to be devastated.

Hopefully the rest of us will not get this bug. I just got over having the crud for 11 days and do not wish to be sick again!! We had plans tonight to go to South's home game with our friends and that was cancelled due to Davis.

Also, my grandma's birthday celebration was cancelled too. This is good because I still haven't figured out what to get her (my friend, Jayme, has given me tons of ideas though). With Davis not going to the beach now, we can celebrate in the upcoming week and Duffer will be able to be there. I think my dad and Vanessa are taking her to breakfast Sunday so maybe we could do that with them now too.

Keep us in your prayers on Sunday as we look over the top 5 houses on our "list" and make a decision. This whole ordeal is so stressful and I am ready for it to be coming to an end.


3 comments:

~cassie~ said...

Loving the new background...That one is so you...Very cute...=) Love ya...Tell Davis that I hope he feels much better....We will be praying for him.....

Pierce Family Happenings said...

I'm sorry Davis is sick and he didn't get to go on his vacation. Poor guy! Hope he feels better soon and no one else catches it! Your birthday post for your Grandma was the sweetest thing-I know she will appreciate whatever you do for her. I thought it would be sweet to make a scrapbook for her with some old pictures. Or I made a photobook on Shutterfly this year for my family with some of our old family pics of my brother and sister and I growing up and they just loved it. It was easy, too. But you do digital scrapbooking so you probably know about that! :)
Love your new background. I need your expertise on mine, since this is your new business now! :) Mine is so boring! blah!
Good luck Sunday!
Anne

Tanja said...

I'm with Cassie. I liked the other background, too, but this one seems more "you."