Sunday, September 28, 2008

Disappointed

Why is house hunting so hard??? I mentioned last Sunday that our #1 house choice...that was right down the street from daycare and in the boys' bus route...was gone...sold out from under us. I say that but we hadn't made an offer...but we were getting ready to.

Last Sunday we looked at every four bedroom house in our price range in the city limits and today we went back to look at our top 5 (1 was one we didn't get to see last week).

Our #1 house (that we were going to make an offer on this week) with the pool was GONE...the one right behind daycare and the only other house in Washington district with 4 bedrooms!!! Can you believe that? Two houses that we really, really wanted slipped out from under us. Another one on our list was gone also but it was #4 so I am not too upset about that one.

We have pretty much decided on one of our other choices. We did however just happen to drive by another house today but it is only 3 bedroom but it does have a pool. Decisions, decisions...why can't we just decide on one?!

So anyway...enough about houses...I don't want to think about it anymore for now. We took a trip to Wal*Mart tonight and now I am in Halloween mode. I am trying to find the kids' costumes. I wanted Rylee to be a Future American Idol contestant but Duffer says I have burned him out on American Idol. She is going to be either a Lady Bug or Holly Hobbie instead. Jett is going to be the Black Spiderman. We are still waiting on Davis to decide.

Davis has still had an upset stomach all weekend so I stayed home from church with him while Duffer took Jett and Rylee. I did accomplish one thing today though...I put away most of our summer clothes and put up our winter clothes. I am still trying to find our shoes...Duffer "organizes" our stuff and then forgets where he puts stuff. :o)

The boys are sitting here watching Sunday night football and this was the first time I have heard the opening song...Faith Hill sings it...I love her!

Anyway...that was off the subject. I am gonna got shop for Halloween costumes now...Hope everyone has a great weekend.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the houses but look @ it as those we're not meant to be..God will open the right house up for you! and when he does, and you move Ill get you some Great for your house!

Anonymous said...

Ok Time to Update!!!!

Nicole said...

I am working on it! :o)