Happy Birthday Allison!!!
Today is my friend Allison's birthday. I "think" she is 31 today??? (I know Allison it is bad that I can't keep up with every one's ages.)Allison and I met when we worked at Citigroup in Gray (more famously known as SPS before). We were in the same group at first and then somehow we weren't...That was only 5-6 years ago and I can't remember.
What I do remember is how much Allison helped me when I was pregnant with Jett and working there. I was SO swollen that we had to prop my feet up constantly and they finally put me on bed rest. She is a GREAT friend!!! She is honestly probably the most supportive friend I have. She has more faith that I can do stuff than even I have! :o)
Allison helped me with the baby shower for Jett and she made an awesome blanket and matching frame for him!!! It took her forever but she did great!
Allison, I hope you have a fantabulous birthday and make sure Don spoils you!!! BTW, I took that picture from her blog...it is of her and her best friend, Susan...I tried to find one of her and her hubby but she didn't have makeup on in the ones I found so I didn't want to get hurt for putting a bad picture on here! hahahaha
Happy, happy birthday!! Love ya girl!!!









3 comments:
Nicole, You are an awesome Friend! Thanks so much for the post, and I feel so loved! You forgot we use to soak your feet in epison (sp?) salt to make them feel better! The good ol'days! WHen we could work 2 hours, and take VTO time and leave!
As far as supportive, THe bible tells us to uplift our brothers & sisters..Dragging them down, doesn't accomplish anything for anyone! Your like a Big Sister to me, I love you & forever grateful for our friendship!
BTW...Yes I did turn 31!
AMEN to that!!!
Post a Comment