Rylee also got it and gave it to me (where she sleeps with me at night) and I am also still itching! When I got home yesterday though, Jett's arm was swollen and it was on his face. That is when we realized he needed a cortisone shot because it obviously wasn't getting better.
Jett flipped out at the thought of getting a shot...must be still traumatized over the kindergarten shots! That is bad for me because it is almost time for flu shots...we all get them (excluding Duffer) due to we all have bad asthma and allergies so that leaves us with a low immune system.
Anyway, at least we got to see our good friend, Chris, who happened to be on duty last night. He is fantabulous!!! Jett still screamed rather loudly when he received the injection and Chris teased us to "do something with our kids"...haha...we tried to leave them there with him but he didn't go for that idea either. :-P
Jett is doing better today but thought I would post some pictures of it. I took this because Rylee insisted on posing with Jett but not just normal...they HAD to lean their heads together. She is so funny...she is certainly used to the camera! They are such cutie pies...if I do say so myself. (Davis was upstairs because he was in trouble for biting Jett's cheek...does it ever get easier????)
Jett not quite as eager as Rylee to be photographed. His arm was the worst spot although it was on his entire body.Also I am trying to plan something special for my Grandma's 80th birthday on the 25th. I tried unsuccessfully to get my dad, Vanessa and Ryan to celebrate with us but they were too busy. We are probably going to do something Friday before we go to South's home game.
Please if anyone has any ideas at all comment and let me know. I am blank. I want to get her a special gift...after all not many people make it to 80! I am going to have roses delivered to her house on her actual birthday. Unfortunately Duffer starts working 12 hour shifts tomorrow so it will just be the kids and me celebrating but help me...I need some ideas!!!!
Got to run to my friend Jayme's house...we are watching Dancing With the Stars all week. So far my favorite couple is Lance and Lacey...Lance was from the band N'Sync and Lacey is from So You Think You Can Dance...love her...she is very punk and edgy and I love that!!! If I could pull it off I would totally wear that look. I can just see me know with purple hair!!!









1 comment:
Had a great time this week watching our shows. I am gonna hate it when you all move to the other side of town :-( I hope Jetts Poison clears up soon! He seemed miserable last night, I am sorry we woke him up. I would be more than happy to help out with the shopping for your Gma just give me a call/text.
Post a Comment