Davis took the news pretty well considering how close he used to be to his grandparents. (He used to stay with them every other weekend when Kevin and I first divorced.) I gave Davis the option to go or not go to the funeral. He wants to go so I am taking him tonight with my grandma and my dad. They knew Raymond really well because of all the holidays we all spent together.
We will skip football practice tonight to go to the funeral so keep Davis in your prayers...I am sure this will be hard on him. He will also be seeing his dad's family (they live in SC) who he hasn't seen in a while.
**On a happy note...Davis had his Playoff game last night with the Cowboys...they won 20-0 ending the season undefeated..woohoo!! They have a game this Saturday for the Championship. **










2 comments:
Nicole, you all are in my prayers tonite, as you visit @ the funeral home....
I will be saying a prayer for you all tonight. Tell Davis Tommy sends him a BIG high five for is football game. Can't wait for Chargers to start. Allie had her last cheer practice Yesterday. I am having Tommy take her to the Meet the Chargers night next week so I can go to Greta's shower.
I hope you have a great rest of the week!
Post a Comment