
I meant to post this before now...but it has just been C-R-A-Z-Y lately. I think most everyone that knows us or has at least been around Duffer even the tiniest bit...knows that the entire Wallen side of the family are huge JETS fans. If you didn't know that, you could probably assume this just by our 5-year-old's name...Jett????
(We actually chose the name Jett for both Duffer's obsession with the New York Jets and my fascination with planes...plus it was different and I am all about uniqueness.)
Anyway...I cannot express Duffer's excitement over Brett Favre going to the Jets. So this post is just for him. I don't follow football that much...but getting more into it since I am finally learning the game with both of my boys now playing...I tend to pick my favorite players by their looks..haha. (While I like the Jets, I prefer the Cowboys...I was always fascinated with the cheerleaders and my favorite football player was Troy Aikman...but since he is retired I switched to Tony Romo.)
I do however think it is cool that Favre is #4...both of my boys have had that number a lot in baseball so that is a good number for them to like. Yes I know I like things for stupid reasons.
I can't wait until we get the boys' room finished...for Davis' birthday he is getting his bedroom in what he picked...which was the Cowboys. Then for Christmas we are doing Jett's bedroom in...yep the Jets! Now if we could just get poor little Rylee a room, I could have some great fun doing something girlie!!!










3 comments:
Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody who knows my husband, can always assume The Brady household will be pulling for Don's cousin Tom Brady!!!! hahaha! Im so lovin Fall coming on, and Football back in season!
You know that I follow football...especially the NFL...just trying to impress my hubby...you know...but believe it or not..I was actually the first one to know about Brett going to the Jets...in our family...The night owl that I am...I read it on the internet, not long after they signed him...late at night...so when I told him...he was shocked...=) I love Brett...but won't be pulling for him..You know us...die-hard cowboys fans...all the way...=)
I think he needed to stay in retirement...Im come on..as if he need's the money!
Post a Comment