Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Game

Thursday Davis had his Jamboree with the Chargers. It was at Central High School and very crowded. Duffer arrived 5 minutes after they finished playing. Each team only played 8 minutes so I am not too sure I got my $2 worth (what it cost to get in). We stayed to watch Lynn Garden play since I was off Friday and the kids didn't have to get up early. Oh and they won 6-0. I think Davis got to play one play and that was it.


Friday night was the first home game. We played Sullivan Pirates...where Davis played baseball the past two years. They won 48-0. Duffer missed this game also due to work. Here are some pictures I took...

Jett and Blake being silly.

Somewhat being serious for me...
Miss Rylee
Davis taking a water break.

Miss Allie
The players lined up to be announced and it looked like they would run through the cheerleaders...
Instead they walked together as a team...that is Daniel Williams in the middle (head coach) and Andy Duncan to the left of him (Asst. coach).

When they do the coin toss the entire team goes out as well...
Allie cheering...
Emily cheering...

Jarrett and Davis (Jarrett is #27 and Davis is #85).
Davis' usual pose...hand on mouthpiece looking to make sure I am still watching him.
Davis tackling...

Rylee followed Ashley around everywhere.
Jarrett and Davis again.
I am sure that many more pictures will come. Hopefully Duffer won't have to miss any more games either.

No comments: