Friday, July 11, 2008

Still Missing

So we finally called...or Duffer did (I hate making phone calls) about our church directory picture...remember we are the only ones in the entire church not to receive theirs????

Apparently our "paperwork" got lost so they are mailing us the proofs and we can pick the one we want and then they will mail us our copy. Just my luck huh????

4 comments:

Tanja said...

Get ready for a great belly laugh. I've always said we have the same kind of dorky stuff happen to us that happens to you. I called OM on Monday because I thought we were the only ones in the entire church not to have our picture yet... our picture was in their system but with no name attached, no address, no phone number, no church affiliation. The only way they even found us was by me telling them who else had pictures made at the same time and then describing our family. They're mailing us proofs, too. Just OUR luck, huh? :-)

Nicole said...

HILARIOUS Tanja!!! We totally have the same "wonderful" luck...hahaha. I also had to tell them the date we had ours taken and so on for them to find us. But hey...I fell better not being the ONLY one not to receive theirs!!! :O)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my luck too...If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldnt have any @ all!

Jennifer said...

That's just crazy!!
I had forgotten all about them....I can't believe that happened!