Monday's game was awesome again...I think I posted about his other game that he won for the team. Anyway this one was no different. I get there and they are down 4 runs...they come back and tie...they get ahead by 3...the other team was last to bat so they had to hold them to win...the other team had caught up with us and were only one run down...they had bases loaded and 2 outs and Davis caught a pop up for the 3rd out, winning the game!!! WOOHOO!!!
Then they played a team yesterday that hasn't lost yet so of course they lost but they still finished 2nd place. My friend and co-worker, Alison took this picture of Davis and me after he got his trophy...her kids were also playing at the same time.
Now it's on to F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L!!!! Go Cowboys!!!!










3 comments:
WTG Davis!!!!!!!
That great that Davis had such a great game!! WOO-HOO!! I bet he was smiling from ear to ear.
Hey Nicole!
Whew- I have a hard time finding you after your 89 blog name changes!! :)
It's good to catch up though! I'll try to track you down next time we're in K-town.
Love ya-
Post a Comment