Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun at Fun Fest

Friday we didn't have football practice so we got to enjoy Fun Fest before dark...unlike Saturday night. We met up with the Clymens and with my friend Holly, her son Jai, her boyfriend Jimmy, and her mom and dad, Johnny and Patty.

Here are a few pictures before it got dark...

He looks thrilled doesn't he??

Mom and Davis

Scyler and Allie...they have become big buds.

Daddy with Rylee...I couldn't get a smile from her all night!!

Scyler, Allie and Ashley


Jayme and Tommy

Jai with his papaw
Holly and Jimmy

Holly and me...I told her I needed a picture to add to my friends on the side of my blog...the last one we took together was when Rylee was 3 months old and I was fat as a horse...so that one wasn't going on there!!!

Scyler
It was a late night and Scyler and Allie spent the night so we could get up and go to the balloons in the morning...Jayme didn't know if they would go since it would depend if Ashley would get up or not.
I will try to get the rest of the weekend posted tomorrow!!!






No comments: