Thursday, July 24, 2008

Evening at the Lake

Sorry guys but this is another long one....out of 185 pictures I finally narrowed down to 47! Yikes...sorry I hate my indecisive trait. ;)

Our plans were to go to the lake with the Clymens around 2pm...but the weather deterred us some. It looked like rain so we held off until 4pm. I had to run pay a bill so I just met them at the boat ramp (Duffer met us when he got off work). Scyler was pretty excited...I think her step dad has a boat but I don't think they go skiing or tubing on it.

When we first got there, we let Scyler and Allie ride first.

They screamed a lot but they had a great time.


Davis watching from the back of the boat...BTW Jayme took almost all of these pictures...I had Rylee asleep on my lap...

Jett watching from the other side of the back of the boat.

Scyler getting on the boat from tubing...she said she LOVED it!

Ashley and Scyler


Allie
Next up...Davis and Ashley

Getting a bit wild here!

Having a blast...

The two girlie girls....

Ashley

Jett

The boys

Check out Ms. Hilton...haha...kidding!

Rylee did NOT like her shoes getting dirty from the sand! Check out those tan lines...this suit is cut a bit higher than her others...haha.

Tommy flipping the girls...Allie, Ashley and Scyler were all doing this but I only got a good shot of Allie.

Jayme

The boys getting dirty as usual.

Tommy and Allie....

Whenever Jett is, he will find something to "fight" with!

Some visitors we had....

Jett and Rylee thought they could catch them.

This was the first time I saw Jayme do anything...she was going to wake board...

She did much better than me getting up on the 3rd try...it took me about 20 times! I took these from the shore...not too bad...

Duffer arrived with pizza and crazy bread....Rylee was in heaven...pizza is her favorite.

Check her out...acting so nonchalant...I didn't even bother to edit the pizza off her face...thought it gave her character!

Duffer was just thrilled to rush to the lake after working 10 hours...can you tell??

I said I wanted a smile and I got this fake one...

Jayme

Davis

Ashley

Tommy

Scyler



Jett
Allie...cracks me up...I say her name and she just drops everything she is doing and smiles!!!

And this is what I looked like...I finally broke down and bought a neck brace. I called the doctor again today and told them about my sharp pain in the left side of my neck now. They said it would not be from the Botox...only the weakness would...and that it could be a disc problem and I should go to the ER...which I am not doing. They made me an appointment for Monday and said it sounded like I was given too much Botox...isn't that nice???? They did tell me this process was trial and error. (BTW...I woke up today and can hardly move my neck from the pain...it's getting worse instead of better!!!)

Check out this little snake!

She is so cute though...pizza face and all!

Scyler

Tommy

Davis, Scyler and Allie

Ashley...eating in the lake as usual...

Davis

Scyler and Allie...big buds...

So we stayed until dark...they did more tubing after Duffer got there but I stayed on the bank resting. The boat jarred my neck so I opted not to get back on it.

We came home and took baths and attempted to watch the movie, Juno. Luckily all the kids fell asleep because what looked like an innocent movie turned out to be a little too much info if you know what I mean! I was the only one who stayed awake for it.

No comments: