They did drills all week and played each other and Davis' team had only won once in the past 3 days. Today was all tournament games so we stayed and watched...not easy with Rylee and Jett running around (that is one of the main reasons I had Davis skip basketball last year because it is so hard to keep up with the other two during games and practices).
Davis' team played at 10am and won so they played again at 11am...against an undefeated team. Davis had a really good game...from what I got to see of it...I know he did shoot about 5 or 6 baskets back to back...and they only lost by 2 points so that was really something to be proud of. Below is Davis with his 2nd place trophy...his 2nd Bobblehead one!
Since Rylee has been getting hurt everyday somehow...today was no different. She rolled off the stairs at the playground and somehow scraped the top of her nose and right under her nose!!! I believe that makes about 9 booboos for this week!!! Like mother, like daughter...
Jayme had invited us to go swimming around 1pm but then forgot about her daughter, Ashley, having tournament games at camp that she needed to be at. I started to still go but too cheap to pay for Warrior's (kinda expensive....would be $12 for my crew) and since Jett and Rylee weren't good at the games...we came on home. We were on the Interstate and I turn around and Rylee completely unbuckled her seat belt and was walking around....this didn't sit well with me driving 70 mph. I brought my vehicle to a very abrupt stop on the shoulder and gave my almost 3-year-old a good spanking for that one. Poor Scyler is gonna be ready to get away from my kids, after seeing all the trouble they get into!!!
We came home and Rylee and me took a nap while Scyler watched a movie and the boys played Playstation. In all honesty, it was good for the kids to have a "break". Tonight we have football practice again...supposed to be the final practice and then we will have to go to games only. I am taking all 4 kids so Duffer can mow.
Then tomorrow...I am taking my vehicle in to get the oil changed (it has been 7000 miles or so!!) and while we are waiting on it, the kids and I (and Holly and Jai because she wants some pictures of him) will walk to some close downtown areas for me to get some pictures of the kids all together. After that we are headed to Holly's to swim again.
Then Saturday...I am hoping to just stay at home all day...supposed to go to birthday party at 1:30 but the verdict is still out on that one...and then we have a game at 4pm. I plan to do absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G on Sunday after church!!! I have been checking my email at work...I go back Monday...and it is going to be terrible...you know...people emailing me all this stuff that HAS to be done Monday because no one can wait on anything!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...










2 comments:
OMG on Rylee...You done the right thing! maybe next time, she'll remember Mommy spanked me last time, I better not do that! Hahaha..kids are so funny!
Im sure your kid shoot will be great, can't wait to see the pictures!
We had fun at lunch...Thanks for asking us to meet you...I love my gift...and it looks perfect in the den....I will have to take a photo of it, and blog it...;) Love you...and glad you guys had some down time...it was meant to be....I am so glad you are feeling some better....Love you!!!
Post a Comment