Here's the award.
Here are the rules, because everything comes with rules, right?1. Chose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4. The award winner and one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.
Choosing who to award was hard because I don't talk to a lot of the blogs I look at simply because I have no idea who the owners are.
1. Stephanie at My Life in a Boys' World. Stephanie and I went to high school together and she has shocked me the most as far as the woman she has become. We actually weren't close in high school and started talking via email through another mutual friend. She is my inspiration for starting my own blog because hers was the first I had ever seen. Please try to look at hers because she is such a spirital mom and wife and has the most beautiful family I have ever seen!!
2. Amy at There are Stammers and Stutters and Bumps in our Road. Amy and I got to be friends last year when her husband coached Davis last year in baseball. We didn't get on the same team this year but we see each other at the ball fields and through blogging. We love her entire family and I Love reading her blog (when she updates...wink, wink).
3. Allison at The East TN Brady's. Allison and I have been friends since right before I was pregnant with Jett...we worked at Citi together and now work at Eastman together. Allison and her entire family are some of the nicest people I have ever met and her blog can also be quite inspiring too!! She loves to camp, fix her home up, spend time with her friends and family.
4. Jayme at Clymens Family Central. I have known Jayme for about 4 years now...her family and mine joined Sunnyside Baptist Church around the same time...but have just really gotten to know her better in the last few weeks. Rylee absolutely loves her two girls and of course we love them all. Both our families love NASCAR racing...unlike any of our other friends. Jayme and Tommy are both wonderful people who would help anyone out in a heartbeat...they have certainly helped us a time or two...did I mention Tommy just replaced for my brakes for me???
5. Jennifer at Fox Family Fun. I have also know Jennifer for about 4 maybe 5 years. Her son, Jarrett, and my son, Davis, played tball together for 2 years. Jennifer's youngest son, Blake, is also good buddies with Jett. The Fox Family is another who has helped us out many a time...Jennifer cleaned my last house (the one with the mold) when we moved in and I laid in bed puking with a migraine and her husband Michael has let Duffer borrow his Big Green Machine (his 2nd vehicle) when Duffer has had his many car troubles that he has had.










2 comments:
oh my goodness, Nicole. I feel so honored!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I came to visit your blog.
Thank you for saying those sweet things. God has brought me so far. I think I may have egged your house in high school. Sorry. :)
I am so thankful for my blog friends like you!!!
I love your blog too.
Thanks for the award Nicole!
Thanks for your kind words too!
We're always more than happy to help out our friends.
Duffer can borrow Michael's "Big Green Machine" ANYTIME!!! tee-hee-hee. But, beware...it IS a chic-magnet!! ha..ha..ha..
Post a Comment