Jett and Jaden both missed their pictures last week with the Braves...so this week I am going to take their pictures and get one of the team and I will post those next week.Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Jett's Marlins' Picture
I got Jett's tball pictures yesterday...from the Marlins team...taken by Cassie. I thought they turned out great. I also got a different pose...I didn't like it but it is the one Duffer wanted...Jett was fielding the ball. I didn't bring it with me...plus there was one of Duffer and Jett together...it was good but I already put it in my picture frame.
Jett and Jaden both missed their pictures last week with the Braves...so this week I am going to take their pictures and get one of the team and I will post those next week.
Jett and Jaden both missed their pictures last week with the Braves...so this week I am going to take their pictures and get one of the team and I will post those next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
He's so cute, you will have to post the other pictures...
I second Allison, more pictures please. Jett is too cute and growing so fast.
I'm looking forward to today, hopefully you all will stay awake to join us!
I agree with the girls! He is a doll!
Post a Comment