Duffer...enjoying the peace with the two younger ones asleep.
Davis being a good sport and waiting patiently for the dessert to be ready...they had Pizza Hut pizzas and TONS of delicious desserts.
As usual, Davis wanted to take a picture of me...
Susan and me...doesn't her new hair do look great? We will spend more games together with Jaden playing on the same football team as Davis and Jett. Those two were so cute at practice on Tuesday night...blocking each other.
Nene and Papaw Maynard came to see the kids...after first going to the wrong field they made it shortly after it started.
Little ole Jett didn't even get to accept his trophy...Duffer waddled him up there and got it for him.
Jaden, Duffer and Jett...another season comes to an end but it was great fun and a wonderful learning experience for Jett. Until next year...
Both kids woke up and we went home...buying a used riding lawn mower on the way home...now Duffer can mow in happiness.
Jett's last tball game is Friday (I will miss because of Davis' tournament) but Duffer is planning their party soon so more pictures will come soon...and hopefully my kids will be awake for that one!!! ;)










2 comments:
I imagined the Hallelujah chorus in the background for you when I saw the pictures of your sleeping babies. My kids hardly ever do that!
Man! I bet you guys were completely worn out!
Those pictures of Jett and Rylee are hilarious!!!!!
Glad Duffer got his lawnmower! I bet he was smiling all the way home.
Post a Comment