Last night was Rylee's first night...she was asleep Sunday so Duffer stayed home with her...and she did very well. The only downfall is that my class was right beside hers so when she saw me as she walked by, she wanted to come with me. She was so funny when Bicki had her baby, Jed, in the room...Rylee would keep rubbing his head and I told her to stop and she said, "But I am petting it!" Bicki thought that was cute. Then they handed out these little cards for the kids to take home and Rylee was holding it in front of his eyes basically touching his nose like he couldn't see...shew she is C-R-A-Z-Y over little babies!!! Glad I am not having anymore or she would be wild over it!
Anyone my point of this post was to brag on Rylee. She said several times last week at daycare that she wanted to wear panties like Maegan...who is about 6 months older than her and already potty trained. So on Friday I went and bought 3 spare outfits and underwear for her to keep at daycare.
Yesterday was the first day that we attempted this. Duffer took her in a pullup but Susan changed her and she only wore a pullup at nap time...and she threw a fit about doing that! She made it through the day with NO accidents! She did have a slight accident at VBS but it was because her panties just weren't pulled down far enough when she went to the bathroom. She wasn't too thrilled about wearing a pullup again last night but I think it will be a little bit before she can go that long!
I am so excited...we are almost there...no more diapers/pullups!
Also I want to say a HUGE thank you to Vanessa! She bought Rylee about 7 different outfits including the cutest swim shirt and bottoms, Davis - 2 swim trunks and 2 swim shirts and Jett a swim shirt! She is awesome!!! The kids were so excited especially Rylee...she loves new clothes!
Tonight I will finish uploading...I have started believe it or not...the remainder of my dragway post! I have people getting onto me about how long it has taken me! ;)









1 comment:
Awww...That was very sweet of Vanessa!!!! Rylee is growing up!!!
Post a Comment