Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Why do I do this to Myself???

Duffer is ready to get in this house so he had everything be transferred FRIDAY! Yikes...I haven't even started packing. Our tentative plan is to try to move one trailer load on Thursday evening...since I will be there Friday from 1-5 waiting on the cable. That will give me something to put up.

Then move Friday evening and maybe some of Saturday evening...Jett has a soccer game at 11 and his party at 4:30 on Saturday so that kind of puts a damper on the plan. Then Sunday is Mother's Day but hopefully Thursday - Saturday we can get the necessities there so we can live there until the following weekend when we can finish up. It looks like I will probably be taking vacation Friday and Monday to try to get this stuff put up.

Oh I am so excited and I can't believe it is happening so FAST!!! Well, we are now off to baseball practice as usual. Davis and Jett both have it but at least they are at the same location, just different fields!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I am so excited for you Nicole!! The very house you thought you lost falls right into your lap... no coincidence there. You just had to wait a bit longer for a reason I am certain exists!

Anonymous said...

Im Excitied that your Excitied!!!!

Jennifer said...

Maybe when you get settled into your new home you can finally relax!
You guys need a weekend of doing nothing....just resting.
I don't think that's going to happen for any of us anytime soon though. =-)

Do you guys realize how the Lord worked all this out for you? Isn't that just AWESOME! All things that are in his will happen in his own time. That's hard for us to get through our heads sometimes.
I'm very very happy for you!!!

Nicole said...

Jennifer...I totally agree with you. Without GOD carrying us through all that we have had on us in the past year, we would not have survived!!! It is hard not to stress about getting everything done but I am trying because I know it will all fall into place! :o)

Stephanie said...

YAY! Nicole.
I need to know where it is so I can drive by and see it. We are going to Kpt tomorrow night through the weekend.
Email me where it is.
Steph

Pierce Family Happenings said...

Congratulations Nicole! I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys! Good luck this weekend!
Anne