I thought it was quite fitting that Davis typed this on the computer today at school. He said he did it in Windows Publisher - whatever that is!
In case you can't read it:If I hear that song one more time I will go crazy! She is so obsessed with Jason Castro, I can not believe it! My dad got her a poster of Jason Castro, so Rylee sets there all day staring at it.
I don't think she knows what "the bottom three" means. When Jason Castro was in the bottom three we were nervous but Rylee didn't care because she was to busy singing "halleluia". My mom said she would try to call American Idol and see if Jason Castro would say "Hi Rylee" if he did she would have a cow.
I've been glad since Rylee stopped singing "Hallelulia", I guess Rylee will sing that song again. When Rylee sings it again I will go crazy. She sang the song again so I guess it is time for me to go crazy.
The End
By: Davis Carter
5/7/08
I thought it was cute he did that. I am working on my baseball post of Jett's game tonight. I might not finish since I took 169 pictures I have to go through (including some of the new house - we went and got the keys tonight after the game!!)!!









1 comment:
Hello GET BUSY!!! WE ALL WANNA SEE THE HOUSE!
Post a Comment