Ok I am so stressed, I think I am 'trying' to get a migraine. Remember the new house we really wanted in Colonial Heights??? Well, the people the lady was going to rent to (instead of us) backed out so it is still available.
Duffer called her tonight and told her we wanted it. We are going to talk to her Sunday and give her the deposit and first month's rent...even though we just paid rent here today. UGH!! But this way we can get moved in within the next 2 weeks and still have stuff here but not be rushed.
Keep in mind that I will be fully convinced when I have a key in my hand but hopefully this will be a good thing. It is only a rental house...Duffer says we are going to build on his dad's empty lot beside their house and take over their pool...so we can rent this house during this time.
The house is all brand new, 2200 sq. ft. (much more than our apartment), 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. It even has a stone mailbox to match the stone on the bottom half of the house...Allison I thought about your new mailbox! The only bad thing is that it is on a busy road but there is a side road that goes up behind it that the kids could ride their bikes on. It has a pantry that I am super excited about (never had one of those before and always ran out of room for food) and it also has an island in the kitchen (one of my most favorite things in a house!). I almost wish it was winter again because it has a 2 car garage that I will get to park in...I only said almost!!!
Mostly I will be happy that the kids will have a yard to play in again and be able to have their friends spend the night again...that has really been hard on Davis. Not to mention our friends might actually start to visit again...I feel like we have worn our welcome out at everyone's house...you know no one wants to come hang out in an apartment where you have to worry about being too loud! ha ha
Like I said before...this lady is quite unpredictable so pray that this won't fall through and that everything will work out!! I am very nervous!!!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
I know how much you want out of your apartment...I hope this one works out for you...Will keep you guys in my prayers...Love ya...Enjoyed your company tonight!!! ;)
Hey Nicole, I'm glad things are turning around for you. Where in CH is it at? If you need any help, just let us know, after all we will be practically neighbors!
:-)
That's great Nicole!
Sounds like you guys will be moving very soon.
Just keep praying and we will too.
It will all work out.
IM SO EXCITIED, YA'LL WILL BE SO CLOSE, BUT NEVERMIND, YOU KNOW THAT WE'VE DONE TALKED THIS MORNING, BUT IM STILL EXCITIED...I TOLD DON ABOUT MOVING, HE SAID ANYTIME..WE'RE MORE THAN GLAD TO HELP!!!
YEA for you. Where in Colonial Heights are you? We are there too, if you need us just let us know. Did you know that I am having a girl? Can you believe it? Anyway, I am so happy for you. Talk to you soon.
Greta
Yay! I will come see you when we go to my mom's house. That is great, Nicole.
Post a Comment