I have been tagged by my friend, Anne, to write 3 random things about myself. I am not really good at this stuff so bear with me! Here are the rules:
1. I was raised by my grandmother. I came to live with her around 22 months old. She raised me by herself because my papaw died when I was 3. I did live with my aunt and uncle for one year in Hawaii during 2nd grade.
2. I married my 1st husband twice...Davis' dad. We got divorced and I had that little panic period when I didn't think I could make it being a single mom. After we remarried, I think we were together for 3 months and then we divorced again...I claim insanity for that period of my life!!
3. This is going to be unbelievable to those who know me know but I used to be the most organized, prompt, somewhat obsessive individual until I had 3 kids. I never lost anything (like I do know), was never ever late anywhere and always had it together. I was so obsessed about the house that if someone moved the remote from the spot I had it in I would lose it (my temper not the remote)! Now I have adult onset ADHD and I do good not to lose any of my kids on a daily basis!!! :o)
Now I am supposed to tag 5 people (and I apologize in advance because I know these are hard to do!):
Amy, Anna, Sara, Rachel, and Jayme
1. Post three random things about yourself.
2. In your post, link to the person who tagged you.
3. Tag at least five other bloggers.
Let them know you've tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate.
1. I was raised by my grandmother. I came to live with her around 22 months old. She raised me by herself because my papaw died when I was 3. I did live with my aunt and uncle for one year in Hawaii during 2nd grade.
2. I married my 1st husband twice...Davis' dad. We got divorced and I had that little panic period when I didn't think I could make it being a single mom. After we remarried, I think we were together for 3 months and then we divorced again...I claim insanity for that period of my life!!
3. This is going to be unbelievable to those who know me know but I used to be the most organized, prompt, somewhat obsessive individual until I had 3 kids. I never lost anything (like I do know), was never ever late anywhere and always had it together. I was so obsessed about the house that if someone moved the remote from the spot I had it in I would lose it (my temper not the remote)! Now I have adult onset ADHD and I do good not to lose any of my kids on a daily basis!!! :o)
Now I am supposed to tag 5 people (and I apologize in advance because I know these are hard to do!):
Amy, Anna, Sara, Rachel, and Jayme










7 comments:
Even though I wasn't tagged, I am going to attempt to do this one.
Oops. I tagged you on my blog, but someone already got ya, oh well...I knew 2 of 3, so that's purdy good I guess...
Thanks Nicole, it is hard to think of 3 random things, isn't it? I'm glad you liked my Justin Timberlake story. :) It always made me an instant celebrity with my kids in my classroom when I taught school(esp when Nsync was still popular!). :)
Have a great day! ;)
Anne
I knew the first two.
The third one happens to all of us. It's so easy to stay organized and prompt before kiddos come along. That's no challenge at all. ha..ha..ha..
I posted about Thinness,I would like your opinion!!!
~Allison
Im feeling you need prayer,...so Im praying...Hope your having a GREAT DAY!!!!
Post a Comment