Sunday, May 11, 2008

Outside of House

I forgot to ever post what the outside of the house looks like so here you go...had some free time while I am waiting on Duffer to get here with all the rest of our stuff from the apartment.


UPDATE: Oh no! It happened again! I was upstairs and almost done with the final load of laundry washing but Duffer had not secured that draining hose so the spin cycle knocked it out again! Davis yelled for me to come down and there again was an inch of water in our downstairs bathroom!! I called Duffer who was at the apt. and he dropped everything and came home. By the time he got there I had used every clean towel in the house and an entire roll of paper towels but had gotten all the water up (although my dad pointed out that doing this with the dryer still going had not been smart on my part!). So now I have an additional load of laundry to wash...the towels again!

Do you think we need to invest in a wet/dry vac to live here??? :o)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This happen to me one time! 2 in day is too funny!! 1st time was funny but the 2nd was hilarious!!!!

Stephanie said...

It is perfect, Nicole. What a blessing for your family! And right in the heart of the big town of Colonial Heights!!