I am going to try to make this short and sweet since it is midnight and I need to be in bed! Yes I am insane but tomorrow I will have
Jett's birthday post so I needed to get this on here.
Tonight was
Jett's 1st
tball game with Duffer coaching...if you remember
this is the same team from last year. Last year I believe they only won ONE game and it looks like this year will be
the exact opposite. We won 17-11 and I am claiming that
Jett got the MVP...we don't do this award or anything, I am just bragging on him and really,
really proud of him! Never have I seen him play so well.
Here are the boys watching the game before us...waiting patiently...Davis and Ian played over on an empty field so I never saw them until the end of the game (also why there aren't any more pictures of him).
Rylee was
very good tonight which was a nice change after she whined and cried all through last night's practice!
Jett - before the game...making a goofy face.
Rylee...styling with her bracelets and pocket book. YES! I have a girlie girl! :o)
My sister-in-law, Katheryn, came to see Jett play. So did my grandma but she wouldn't let me get a good picture of her...she is getting a perm in the morning so her hair was a little wild tonight (my grandma that is not Kat)!
Jett played the pitcher position...granted it is tball so they don't pitch. He caught me taking the picture so he removed his hat and posed...how cute is that?! I know he needs a hair cut and I am going it Friday!

Then he made this pose...
Jett just being
Jett!
Ok time for seriousness...I like this one because you can see Duffer blurred in
the background...LOVE those kind of pictures!

I loved this one too...look at little
Cade looking like a professional ball player. I MUST get
Jett some of those pants...I never would let Davis wear the kind with elastic around the waist and here I am too lazy too look for the other so
Jett is wearing them! Look how Duffer is smiling while looking at
Cade...he certainly does love coaching.

One of the things that changed this year is that the coaches now throw 3 pitches to them before they hit off the tee. I like that...we did this on the Eastman league and I thought it taught the kids more. The other is they don't keep score but the trusty James found it out anyway! LOL
Cade's first hit almost drilled Duffer!! ha ha Duffer ducked quickly and avoided getting hurt...man if I would have just gotten a shot of that!

This pose cracked me up...was
Jett "shaking his
bootie" as we so often do around the house when we are jamming to music and being silly??? And no he doesn't stand like this, I just happened to catch him in the move. OH and I almost forgot,
Jett's first hit was a
GRAND SLAM !!!!
Whooooooooooo! (and he hit the ones that were pitched to him both times he batted)
Rylee told me she needed her
pullup changed so we headed to the car. I thought her pants felt wet but just thought she peed through the
pullup. Oh NO...she had a major accident...it took me about 10 wipes to clean her up and the shorts were history! So here she is back in the stands with no pants...one of these days I will learn to be prepared. Do you like the blue
Gatorade mouth?? And the F-A- T legs?!

Here is Mr. James being the 3rd base coach...I guess that is what it's called. We were hoping the 2
nd coach from last year wouldn't show up this year but he did. Poor James got off work 15 minutes before heading to the field. Does anyone agree with me that James and Duffer work WAY too much??? I already know the answer to that one. ;)

Here is the cutie pie
Cade again...I could here people in the stands talking about how cute he was! I could just pinch him!


This is more like how
Jett stands...I think this hit was a double.
Jett also got 6 RBIs with his 2 hits (you can tell Duffer told me that because I had to ask him what an RBI was). He also got 5 outs...1 he ran out at 1st base, 2 he got out at home plate, and 2 out at 3rd.
Jett is going to be one of those that you can't keep in their position...they think they have to play the entire field solo. Oh well, they are just learning. We are super proud of him!

I can't believe my little
punkin will be 5 tomorrow...sniff, sniff.

Well, I hope I didn't forget anything but I probably did. I am delirious right now. I have the pictures of the house uploaded but just can't finish tonight. I will post in the morning from work. Good night...
1 comment:
When I played T-Ball way back when...you always got 3 hits, and then went to the T...Those were very cute pics..Of Jett, and Cade...
Post a Comment