Tonight we picked up the keys and garage door openers and here are some pictures I took. I couldn't get the outside because it was dark but I will get those on Friday. Here is the kitchen...
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
House
Ok Allison...thanks for making me feel guilty. I am staying up even later to post this just for you.
Tonight we picked up the keys and garage door openers and here are some pictures I took. I couldn't get the outside because it was dark but I will get those on Friday. Here is the kitchen...
...dining area...
Tonight we picked up the keys and garage door openers and here are some pictures I took. I couldn't get the outside because it was dark but I will get those on Friday. Here is the kitchen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
THAT IS SO PURDY!!!!! IM LOVIN THE KITCHEN & THE FLOORS!...IT'S BEAUTIFUL! MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN ANY APARTMENT! IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!!
Love the house!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
It is beautiful Nicole!!!!
Your house is beautiful Nicole! Good luck this weekend! Hope it goes smoothly! :)
Anne
It looks really nice. =-)
I love the black appliances and all the dark hardwood floors.
Post a Comment