He was about 8 months old here...
Getting ready to turn 1... This was on our trip to California when he was 2 1/2 years old...
This year going to his first spring race at almost 5 years old! My pictures were limited to what I had on my computer here at work so...
We all love you Jett...bunches and bunches. We have soccer practice tonight, then going to Duffer's family to visit and then going to 'try' to move a couple loads to the new house so it will be a late one! I am off tomorrow and won't go back until Tuesday so YIPEE!!!!
Will update later with pictures from tonight...
********************************************************************
So we went to Pop's house (my FIL) to celebrate since they all have previously made plans for Saturday when Jett's party was scheduled. Aunt Kat got pizza and cake (for both Duffer and Jett) and then Jett opened his presents from them.
Here are just a few of the pictures I took...Jett wearing his t-shirt that Miss Susan (from daycare) gave him.
Jett and me before we left. The color looks different because I was playing around in PhotoShop.
Daddy and Jett at Pop's.
I thought this one was cute...because Jett gets so beside himself when the attention is on him!
Aunt Kat and Rylee eating ice cream and cake.
Mommy and Jett...I was slumming...I had been to the tanning bed so this is me all natural...in other words no makeup (scary I know).

Jett always does this...his hands on his hips with that huge grin...it is so funny!
Derek Jeter jersey...awesome from Aunt Kat.
A little big but as expensive as these jerseys are (even small sizes), he can wear it for 2-3 years.
Uncle Jay was working but he got Jett this big wrestlers belt (Jett is big into wrestling because of his PlayStation game...none of us have watched it on TV). He also got a wrestler figurine and Duffer and I were looking at it and it was the MIZ from The Real World on MTV! ha ha (Yes we like that show still...why stop watching when you have watched it for almost 20 years??)
The boys were checking out the big wrestling stadium cage thingy (not sure what it is really called) that he got too.
Here are 3 generations of Wallens' in their new red Yankees hats that Kat got them...she got Davis one too but didn't give it to him until we got out to the car.












5 comments:
He looks so much like his daddy when he was a baby!
Stephanie...Jett looked identical to Duffer the second he was born! That was the first thing I said when the doctor laid him on my tummy..."Oh my Duffer he even has your nose!" haha He does have my eyes though...Duffer has hazel eyes but all 3 got my blue eyes.
Happy Birthday Jett, and Yes he does Look like Duffer!!!
Happy Birthday Jett!!! Love you!
Happy Birthday JETT!
Post a Comment