At Jett and Rylee's daycare, they have school during the same times as Davis is in school. They start around age 3 but Rylee started it this year because she showed an interest. Miss Susan said that was impressive because most kids can't sit still that long at her age. So from 9-11 they have school time...they learn about the weather, animals, shapes, colors, numbers, writing, Bible verses, and of course how to read.
Here is Jett's completion certificate...
Also at the end of the year, Susan makes a yearbook for them. I have loved these...still have all 4 of Davis'.
The five things beside their pictures are the answers they gave when asked the following questions:
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite part of school?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite animal?
The girl above Jett is the one I have mentioned before who has a serious crush on him! Then Jett of course has his hands on his hips as he always does! Oh and for the record...Jett will NOT touch carrots so who knows where there answer came from????
Below you can see Rylee....Landon is Jett's buddy who comes 2 or 3 days a week just to play with him...Maegan is Kaitlyn's sister who I talked about being in the hospital. Rylee's answers were pretty accurate!
This fall will be very different at daycare...Rylee will be there without Jett for the first time. Not sure how that will go but she will be fine.
I haven't even begun to work on my pictures from last night...took around 400...it may be a few days on that post!!!










3 comments:
Those are too cute! But i think you missed one because there are 6 answers, and you have 5 questions..and #4 doesnt make sense...hahahahahaha!
Ok Allison...I corrected it! I was going by Rylee's and where she didn't answer #1 it threw me off...or I was just being my normal self and trying to do too many things at one time!!
Cute...Cute...Cute!!
I love that Jett said his favorite part about school was SCHOOLWORK!! Who knew! =-)
And...of course....Rylee would say her favorite TV show is AMERICAN IDOL. That was a given! =-)
Post a Comment