I am warning you now...these pictures sure won't win any awards. I took them all through the fence so that is why they look like they do...and most of the time I was facing the sun which is a big no-no. This was Davis warming up...
So the Pirates have their first tournament in a couple weeks and I am excited. I love baseball and being outside. Most all of our tournaments except maybe a couple are within the Tri-Cities this year so we should save a lot of money not having to get hotels so often. On the flip side I enjoyed getting out of town so often especially since it is looking like we are going to try to get a house instead of taking a vacation this year. Those of you who know me well know this is going to KILL me not going to the beach!!! The last time I didn't go was when I was 7 months pregnant with Rylee and I was super depressed!!!
T-ball is getting ready to begin also...James is helping Duffer coach so I will enjoy getting to spend some much needed time with the Allen's. We stay so busy these days that we don't get together often enough...it will be like when Ian and Davis played t-ball together!!! :o)
Last thing I wanted to say was thank you to all of you that left extremely nice comments about me on Allison's blog. I really appreciate the comments but honestly I didn't do much. I don't have that much talent because anyone can copy someone else and that is all I do. If you learn just a little bit of HTML, you can copy any one's blog, website...you name it. My dad taught me a long time ago how to do that and he gave me an HTML Code book and I love it. Part of me would like to move into IT at work but they get laid off too often. Still it really made me feel good to hear what you all had to say and I was happy to help Allison. We have been friends since before Jett was born and she has always been a very good friend to me...even made little ole Jett an awesome homemade quilt and matching picture frame when he was born!!!! So Allison if you think I am so talented, at least you can sow....I would LOVE to be able to do that!!! Life is so much better when you are surrounded by great friends!










2 comments:
Love the pics you took. Davis looks so cute pitching! We are really going to miss you guys this year!! :( You kept things lively with all the crazy stuff! Remember when you paid for a South Tournament just to pass through to get to our game at Rock Springs Elementary??? You are crazy girl!
I must have missed this post...You are talented! I wish you quit being so negative towards yourself!!!! You know how to copy someone else's..which is more than alot of us know how to do! Plus your the smartest Microsoft women I know..If i have a question there is no doubt I know who to CALL! Just like your dad taught you about pc's, my mamaw talt me to quilt...Life is much better with great friends...who love you for who you are and your talents!
Post a Comment