Tonight I was trying to hurry because after all it is 10pm and they are just now getting baths! I get her out of the tub and put a towel around her and tell her to go to daddy to get a pull-up on and lotion. As she walked out of the bathroom she wiped out...just like a penguin does on ice! Davis was standing in the hallway and he and I just started cracking up!! Duffer came in...of course fussing because we were laughing about it...I was consoling her at the same time though. Anyway that was our excitement for the night.
Also I forgot to tell what Susan (from daycare) told me about Rylee today. They are learning addition and subtraction and Rylee of course just sits out there with the older ones. Apparently she is absorbing the same information as Jett because Susan went around asking math questions...you know "What is 5 + 1", "What is 2 + 1", then to trip them up she asked "What is 35 + 1?" Who belts out the answer...Rylee saying "36!" Now it may be a fluke that she just happened to say the correct answer but still it was exciting that she did it. Now Susan thinks she's a genius and by far the smartest of all my kids...funny how goofy we adults get as our children start learning new things, isn't it!?!?!?









1 comment:
She get's it from her momma!
Post a Comment