Thursday, April 17, 2008

Recap

Ah...I really like Kristy Lee Cook but oh well...Rylee is seriously obsessed....you know in the beginning of the show when Jason Castro was singing? Well, she ran up to the TV and kissed him on the TV! Duffer looked at her at said, "Rylee! Quit kissing boys!" It was funny....

I am so proud of Jett! We went to Awana last night and he was a little behind with his verses to say the least...he had 5 to makeup! He said every one of them! I think that is pretty awesome for an (almost) 5 year old. ~His birthday is in 3 weeks and I still have no idea what we are doing!~ Now the only bad thing is that he will miss the next 3 Wednesdays...for 2 tball practices and then 1 game...so I am just going to have him learn all 4 (only 4 left in the book) and in 3 weeks the game doesn't start until 7:15 so I think I can run him by there and have him say 2 verses and then the following Wednesday (the last one I think) he can say the last two. It always gets so hectic in April and May when baseball has started!!

Well, I need to get my bootie ready for work so I am outta here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S VERY GOOD FOR A 4YEAR OLD!!!! THAT'S WONDERFUL...SO CUTE ON RYLEE,....