In case you can't read it (although you can always click on the image to make it bigger), it says:'How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!'
In case you can't read it (although you can always click on the image to make it bigger), it says:
...white chocolate mocha lattes from Starbucks...Coach purses...watching my recorded shows (TiVo)...watching my boys play sports...lazy weekends...tanning in the sun...family time...dear friends...photography - taking and editing photos (has always been my #1 hobby since age 11)...PhotoShop (my obsession)...weekend getaways...VACATIONS...buying new clothes...seeing movies in the theatre...peaceful summer nights...anything sweet...anything personalized (another one of my obsessions)...wild flowers...funky jewelry...strawberry mango smoothies from Max-Max...tickling my children...a clean house...surfing the NET (myspace, blogging, shopping, etc.)...Trident Splash strawberry-lime gum...consignment sales...Lipton Green Tea...any type of teeny tiny object...anything from Brighton...listening to my iPod...getting new accessories for my Canon Rebel XT...
3 comments:
AMEN!!!! I can relate to that, and I don't even have children...Well Done, such a cute picture with the verse!
I don't know about having boys but I pray that my girls would just live like that for 1 day at least.
Amen to that one sister!
Cute picture
Post a Comment