Bo, Ethan and Davis all played baseball together so it was great to see their parents Mark & LaDonna and Brian & Amy...we loved hanging out with them last summer. We watched Smacker last year at their talent show for school and they have gotten so much better plus they added Mackenzie in this year.
Our friends Bo and Cindy also met us down there with their kids, Tucker, Keagan, Bella and Cooper. I left Rylee with my Grandma since the busy road is so close to the restaurant...plus they were calling for rain. We got lucky with the weather...it would sprinkle off and on but nothing like the severe weather they had called for. Cindy was ready for a night out since Cooper is now 7 weeks old but I am not sure how much fun she had seeing as she had to keep up with 4 kids!!! Davis wanted to spend the night with Tucker so we let him...they both had baseball practice today at noon so I knew he wouldn't be over there too long...Bo and Duffer are working today so the last thing Cindy needed was a 5th child to worry about for long!
While we were waiting for them to set up and get ready, the boys ran around and played.
Here is Miss Sydney...Duffer's favorite...they were big buds last year but we never get to see her anymore. She will be in middle school next year and is growing up fast! Tucker really liked her and 'asked her to go to Rascals' but I don't know if Sydney was too interested or not.
Bella cheesing for Duffer...She got tired and almost fell asleep on my lap.
Here I am...wearing my Smacker t-shirt over my shirt that I wore...holding baby Cooper while he slept through everything!
Cindy and Keagan...it is so hard to get pictures of Cindy because she hates them.
Check out big E...he is such a cutie...love the dimples!! He got a blister right as they started playing so he was pretty miserable through out the performance but he still did awesome. You would never have known he was hurting!

Bo was so good on the guitar...he made the cutest little faces too while he played!
This was Sydney's solo and she did awesome. Amy said it was only the 2nd time she had ever done the song...can't remember what it was but it sounded like Fleetwood Mac or something similar. She did a great job and I felt her pain when she said she was about to throw up before going out there...I probably would have with my stage fright!!!
I am sending all these to their parents so we took a lot.
I love Bo's hair...Davis' looks a little like it when he takes a ball cap off but he doesn't have curl like Bo does.
They are playing again next weekend (maybe...can't remember for sure) at Domtar so depending on our tournament schedule next weekend maybe we can see them again!
I was disappointed again today at baseball practice...out there for 3 hours and they just told us this morning to come 30 minutes earlier so they could take pictures...you would think they would give you more notice than that! Then they just had this guy out there with a point and shoot camera not even as good as mine! They didn't have any sheets or forms to pay for the pictures so I am not real sure what their plan is but we are going to dress Davis and Jett both up in their uniforms and take pictures ourselves.
Rylee is taking a nap and Davis' dad just called and cancelled because his wife is sick so I am going to go sneak a nap! After I rest I am going to get Cindy to meet me for our weekly 4 mile walk...I have lost 2 more pounds this week so I have to keep it up...apparently changing from 3 days a week exercising to 6 days a week is the key!!! Yipee!!!









1 comment:
Nicole,
Thanks so much for coming! It was great to see you guys!!! And, thanks for the pics!!
Post a Comment