Friday, April 4, 2008

New Layout

I changed my background and I am making a header so it won't look so odd for too long!

Now I got my header on there...this one will have to do until I get some better pictures of us all.

According to my friend Allison, the darker pink she didn't like but I like it for now. I may change it later but no time now....got to walk up to Davis' school and get him!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the background, but the bright pink look's wierd but i guess you are in the process...Ill check back later!

Tanja said...

Ohhhh. Ahhhh. I likey!

Nicole said...

Allison, I liked the dark pink on it still because my posts show up better.

Anonymous said...

no the dark pink is not what im seeing i see like a floursent pink....Must be blogger...

Nicole said...

ewwwwwwww yuck! the dark pink is from my old layout that i just didn't remove...i certainly think blogger is having issues!!!

Anonymous said...

ok I think it's the computers @ work...I changed computers, and it looks awesome!!! Im sorry I thought you had lost your mind temp...I love the header.....YOUR FANTABOLOUS!!!!!!

Amy said...

Love it!

~cassie~ said...

love the new header....not sure about the pink...doesn't seem to match, but I guess you are still "In process"...I will check back later....

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this new blog look!