Got to run...Duffer gets very anal if we don't get there early like he wants to and I am supposed to have Rylee to daycare by 9am...so I have 15 minutes to get dressed and get her there! I will update tonight with pictures!!! :o) )
...white chocolate mocha lattes from Starbucks...Coach purses...watching my recorded shows (TiVo)...watching my boys play sports...lazy weekends...tanning in the sun...family time...dear friends...photography - taking and editing photos (has always been my #1 hobby since age 11)...PhotoShop (my obsession)...weekend getaways...VACATIONS...buying new clothes...seeing movies in the theatre...peaceful summer nights...anything sweet...anything personalized (another one of my obsessions)...wild flowers...funky jewelry...strawberry mango smoothies from Max-Max...tickling my children...a clean house...surfing the NET (myspace, blogging, shopping, etc.)...Trident Splash strawberry-lime gum...consignment sales...Lipton Green Tea...any type of teeny tiny object...anything from Brighton...listening to my iPod...getting new accessories for my Canon Rebel XT...
3 comments:
Have a great time. We're going on Sunday. Bruce's work drawing for suite tickets landed on his name this race. I like the races, but I'm not crazy about sitting in the bleachers. I smell alcohol, and I just cringe. Plus they feed you in the suites! How cool is that? I'm spoiled that way.
You will love sitting in the suites...the first race I went to I won both stadium seats and suite tickets so we sold the 2 regular seats and sat in the suites. It wasn't my cup of tea...unless the weather is bad...because we didn't know the other people in there and the food had been out a while but I am glad I got to experience it one time! Myself...I love the adrenline rush you get from hearing all the noise and being so close to the track...it is AWESOME!!!! Let me know how you like it...it is one of the largest crowds I have ever been in!!!
Hey Nicole
I hope you guys have a GREAT time!
I know you all are excited!!
Post a Comment