Look how much skinner we were!! This was on the balcony from our hotel room. We have been together 7 years this year and married for 6 come this May! There are so many people that said we would never stay together so I find that quite funny...hee hee hee.

Oh yeah and Rylee is getting worse and worse about American Idol!! Last night we watched the show live and then when we went to bed she wanted to see it again so I played back the recorded episode...I recorded it while I watched it because I already had it set. When the girls were singing she would whine and say "no girls...I want to see the meeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn!" Two years old is a bit young to be boy crazy don't you think?!?!?
Then when Jason (guy with dreads) sang she was mad because she wanted to hear Hallelujia...which is what he sang last week not last night. Shoo was that hard to get through her head. Then I had to keep rewinding because Jason was the only one she wanted to see over and over.
When she woke up this morning, she threw a fit wanting to watch it again!!! Right now she is watching last night's episode AGAIN because she doesn't understand that the show doesn't come on until 9pm!!! I can't take much more of the meltdowns...I mean everyday?!?!?
Only 2 more days until Race Weekend begins...I am SO excited since this is the first race we have been to since I was pregnant with Rylee...the infamous race where it snowed! Davis is staying out of school Friday and we are taking the boys to Pole Day...this is the day we usually walk around and really look at stuff to buy and so on. Then we are taking the boys on Saturday to the Busch race...Davis may not get to go if Duffer sticks to his guns. I was told that he hasn't been taking his afternoon pill (for ADD) at daycare but lying and saying he did. He wasn't too bright about it either...he just left the pill on the counter! So we will see if Davis ends up going.
I will have much more interesting things to post about come the weekend...and awesome pictures - hopefully! Oh and I must brag on Duffer...Monday I had the worst day I had ever had at a job....seriously....and on Tuesday Duffer sent me flowers! I would post a picture but I left them at work. I was super shocked since he rarely does things like that for me anymore.









1 comment:
I am glad to see you back online...was wondering where you had been...That is sweet that Duffer sent you flowers...I bet you were thrilled...Ahhh...I don't understand all of the excitement about the race, but I am glad that you are getting to go if you wanted to ...Have a good week...talk to you soon.
Post a Comment