My grandma watched Davis today...out of school for spring break...so we had a hot supper waiting for us (chicken, broccoli, rice, corn on the cob, bread and homemade pound cake!!). When we finished eating this is what it was doing outside...
Monday, March 24, 2008
What on earth?!?!?
Okay after all these pretty days of temperatures near 70...then we get snow?!?!?!? I am ready for spring not a late winter. It has snowed off and on today...when I got off work it was snowing so hard I could hardly see!!! Then it slacked off by the time I got home.
My grandma watched Davis today...out of school for spring break...so we had a hot supper waiting for us (chicken, broccoli, rice, corn on the cob, bread and homemade pound cake!!). When we finished eating this is what it was doing outside...




It is supposed to warm up in the 60s tomorrow and Wednesday and even get near 73 on Friday!!! Can the weather get any crazier???
My grandma watched Davis today...out of school for spring break...so we had a hot supper waiting for us (chicken, broccoli, rice, corn on the cob, bread and homemade pound cake!!). When we finished eating this is what it was doing outside...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Well I know exactly how you feel! We woke up yesterday to snow, and this morning to our water being froze....Don had to thaw our lines! Luckly we had bath's last night...and wasn't in a hurry for water this morning!!! Today almost in the 70's it's crazy!!!!
Post a Comment