Sunday, March 2, 2008

Family Fun

These are some pictures from Friday night when we were visiting Vanessa and Ryan. Here is Jett playing his GameBoy...I put this picture on just because you can see how he is still pulling off the 50's look with the rolled up pants!

Ryan was doing some of his racing stuff on his laptop and Vanessa was on mine looking at my blog. Ryan sent Amp (Dale Jr's sponsor) an email (or letter) telling him that he races and they sent him a bunch of Jr. decals for his race car. I thought that was pretty cool!

A closeup of Jett...Sara actually took these first pictures. Her battery had died so she was playing around with my camera and then I edited them.

After Sara left, the boys got wild...especially Jett who was beating up on Ryan. Jett can be very mean when he wants to. When he starts kindergarten this year, he will be fighting Davis' battles for him! HA!

Davis jumped in on the action for a minute until I made them stop.

Rylee was 'typing' on Ryan's laptop and Davis was trying to help her.

Like mother, like daughter!

I can't wait until it warms up outside because I hate taking pictures inside. They look so much better in natural light.










No comments: