Here is my gift...I hung it in the playroom beside my computer. It looks great there...I should have taken a picture further back too so you could see...maybe I will later.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Another Thank You!
One of my very talented friends gave me my birthday present today. She made it and I absolutely love it!!! It has my favorite colors...pink and brown...and I am obsessed with personalized stuff so it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T for me! She wants to remain anonymous for now so you will just have to wonder who it is!! :o) Thank you so much and just know that you are a wonderful friend and I love you lots!!!
Here is my gift...I hung it in the playroom beside my computer. It looks great there...I should have taken a picture further back too so you could see...maybe I will later.
I also got my birthday gift from my prayer sister today...we didn't go to church last week...trying to stay away from all these illnesses going around. I have no idea who my prayer sister is but she is AWESOME! She got me a Vera Bradley CD holder, Vera Bradley photo holder and a Vera Bradley t-shirt!!! I was super shocked! I can't wait to find out who it is...but I have to wait until December...ugh!! That is forever away!
Here is my gift...I hung it in the playroom beside my computer. It looks great there...I should have taken a picture further back too so you could see...maybe I will later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I just tagged you on my blog. Enjoy!
Post a Comment