Sunday, March 2, 2008

Skating Postponed -UPDATED

So Davis went to his dad's yesterday and was very upset he was going to miss skating. His dad usually gets him on Friday night and then brings him back on Saturday but this weekend he switched the nights.

We were still going to go skate and we took Rylee to my grandma's...she fell asleep and slept the entire time we were gone and Jett didn't want to skate without his brother and sister so we just left Jett there too and ran to Wal*Mart. I must say that was the best Wal*Mart trip I have had in years...I never get the chance to go without kids!!

We came up with the plan to go skating after church since Davis would be home (he was coming home after church). Well we changed our mind after I still had my migraine from yesterday and it just keeps getting worse. Duffer tried to give me an injection of Imitrex yesterday and ruined it...when he pulled out the needle, medicine went everywhere. I took some Aleve and it eased it some this morning so when we came home after church...after we ate spagetti for lunch...I asked Duffer to attempt to give me the shot again. It worked this time but it makes me feel horrible!!! I absolutely hate the way this medicine makes you feel.

So our plan for skating now is to go on Tuesday night. Parents skate free so we will actually save $10...woohoo! Many people have asked and Skate City has been sold but they will be open until the end of March. (Thanks Susan for the info). When we go, we are going to get the scoop because one of the ladies that works there was Duffer's dad's first girlfriend so we can find out more. Now Duffer wants to open a skating rink...ha ha ha!

So now I am really going to lay down after this medicine has knocked me down for the count. The boys go to choir at 5pm so hopefully it will ease up by then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry you feel bad! When i was in spinning I took those Imitrex shots, and they make you feel horrible!!! Then I had to work 12 hours on top of them! Im sorry ya'll had to postpone skating but I know Davis would love to go!!!! It will be worth it, when you get to laugh and play with your kids!!!

Hope you feel better..gettin ready to go back to work, seems like I live there...


Oh BTW..My mom wants a blog now, she asked me she said you think Nicole would make me a header as purdy as yours, I told her I would ask you!!! She loves it! See everyone loves your talent!

Nicole said...

i would be happy to make her a header...just let me know when she has a blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I will...I told her you would, She loves mine...and it was funny, cause she was like, you think Nicole would make me one, so sad like...and I was like Of course ;) hehehehe!